|Grilled Shrimp Scampi, Italian-style||| Print ||
Italian Grilled Shrimp Scampi
2 lbs raw jumbo shrimp
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
fresh ground black pepper
2 limes, juice of
1. Split each shrimp on underside down to tail, try to avoid cutting meat
(use sharp knife or scissors).
2. Put shrimp in bowl with remaining ingredients.
3. Stir well to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5. Push onto skewers and grill shrimp 6 inches from heat over a low
6. Turn frequently.
7. takes about 15 minutes.
8. Serve skewered shrimp scampi with garlic butter.