|Italian scalloped potatoes||| Print ||
Italian Scalloped Potatoes
4 medium potatoes, thiny sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. In greased cassarole arrange half the potatoes, onions, mozzerella and
2. Repeat the layers.
3. In a small bowl, combine soup, milk, seasoning and garlic.
4. Pour over the layered potatoes and cheese.
5. Cover and bake at 400 F or 200 C for 1 hour.
6. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until potatoes are tender.