|Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce||| Print ||
This Italian receipe for Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce will yield 4 servings
35 minutes (20 min prep, 15 min cooking)
This makes a good side dish.
4 ounces angel hair pasta (capellini)
1 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon butter
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons snipped chives
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; Drain.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan
---cook the Mushrooms and onionin the butter until vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in cream cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
5. Gradually stir in milk and chives; heat through.
6. Pour sauce over Pasta.
7. Toss to coat.
8. Serve immediately.
9. Makes 4 side servings.